Friday 8 August 2014

Afternoon all, I have not managed to post anything all week due to being super busy and getting grips with my new baby (iMac) As per my previous post my lovely hubby spoilt me at the weekend and in view of this I am not only getting to grips with a new operating system but I have also being trying to sort out software transfers. The man in the shop said I would probably have to telephone their support team for help and advice but I am proud to say the man was wrong (so far anyway) I have managed to transfer 99% of my windows files across with not too much hassle. The one thing that has happened with transferring is I can no longer use my serif applications for my designs so after a few hours of trying various things, I have decided that it's time for a bit of an overall of some designs. I am going through my design library one by one , re-designing then uploading to the website. I can't possibly put them all on here too but here's the 1st one.

A lovely delicate pink flourishes design with a little butterfly personalised with the name of the birthday girl. This design is lovely for any female relative or friend.



No comments:

Challenge 5000 Update

Happy Sunday morning, sun is shining for a while at least so I thought I would give you my first update. July was a slow month due to oth...