Sunday 3 August 2014

So who doesn't like a surprise? Yesterday My hubby and I were just going out for a touch of lunch and pick up a few bits from here and there that we needed. I needed a new keyboard for my pc has the key on the old kept sticking and it was super annoying, so of we popped to Currys for a look and to my extreme surprise came home with a fabulous gift. I have always been a windows pc girl, but when I got my iPad a couple of years ago and my iPhone i was hooked on apple products, so yesterday a cheap and cheerful keyboard for my pc turned into the most beautiful iMac instead. Now I have lots of playing to do to get to grip with a new operating system but so far so good. All I need to do now is convert all of my designs so they work on the iMac.

I am one happy woman I love my hubby x

No comments:

Challenge 5000 Update

Happy Sunday morning, sun is shining for a while at least so I thought I would give you my first update. July was a slow month due to oth...