Thursday 23 October 2014

Decision Made

Well it's been a bit of a stressful time at my house this last few weeks but with crochet to keep me sane I'm sure all will work out well. Mick (my hubby) had a heart bypass yesterday and due to rheumatoid arthritis complications he shall be in intensive care for 2 weeks instead of 2-3 days. Then up to the main ward for a week or so. We are hoping to have him home by the end of November. From here on in it shall be around 6 months until he is fit enough to lift anything heavier than his cup of tea. I have to praise the staff at both Bradford Royal Infirmary and Leeds General Infirmary all have been brilliant. Between the two hospitals I have seen at 1st hand the dedication all the nurses and doctors put into looking after not just my husband but all patients. I'm now thinking of creating a new card design to raise funds for the Take Heart Charity. I shall be looking into that soon. So this post was a just little update and now its time to put the kettle on and have maybe an hour with my hook and yarn.

No comments:

Challenge 5000 Update

Happy Sunday morning, sun is shining for a while at least so I thought I would give you my first update. July was a slow month due to oth...