Friday 31 October 2014

Happy Happy Happy!!

Well you could've blown me down with a feather yesterday when hubby called in the morning and said they were sending him home. I picked him up yesterday afternoon and he his now safe and sound tucked up at home resting. A few more hospital visits for check-ups etc but by mid January he should be back to full health. Has per my previous post regarding the Take Heart charity, I had a good sort out and donated 3 scarves, 2 baby blankets, 10 children's hats plus a few other little bits and my plan is to keep on crocheting and drop off a few more in 6 weeks time when is check-up time.  It made me feel happy to create and donate and for people to be so appreciative of my work. To top of my week I received an email today with a 20% discount from Hobbycraft, well it would be rude not to accept such a generous discount so I have treated myself to the new Cricut explore machine which I have been wanting since its launch in the summer and 12 balls of the lovely Women's Institute soft and silky yarn.  Roll on the postman coming with my treat.

Below is a photo of my donation to Take Heart.


No comments:

Challenge 5000 Update

Happy Sunday morning, sun is shining for a while at least so I thought I would give you my first update. July was a slow month due to oth...