Thursday 27 November 2014

Rainbow on a wet and dreary day

Afternoon everyone. I wanted to show you how my rainbow blanket is coming along. So far I am only 7 stripes in but I hope to make that 20 (ish) by the end of the day. Working with these lovely colours really cheers up on a wet and dreary day. We have had fog all day with rain mixed in just because thats what the British weather can do. I suppose we shouldn't complain, after all it has been a very mild Autumn.  So the plan is to complete another 13 rows tonight, not sure if I shall succeed but I shall give it ago.

So far I think the blanket is looking lovely (even I do say so myself) and I am sure its going to make one little girl very happy.


1 comment:

Una said...

That is definitely a cheerful blanket and I agree about the awful weather. I don't think we even reached full daylight here today.

Challenge 5000 Update

Happy Sunday morning, sun is shining for a while at least so I thought I would give you my first update. July was a slow month due to oth...