Friday 5 December 2014

The rainbow is getting bigger!

Firstly I need to apologise for the photo, I haven't had time to create a space in which to photograph my wares. Plus I agreed to share my rainbow journey with you all the way, but real life took over and I have to admit that I haven't been able to work on it for a couple of days, so this is a quick update then I'm going in for the the long haul today. So far the rainbow is on 25 stripes which equals 75 rows, since it is 1m wide I suppose that means I have crocheted 75m so far with another 78m to go. Not sure I like saying 78m out load, I think I shall go back to saying stripes, I have another 27 stripes to go, there thats sounds better.  Well time to go and get my crochet on. Happy Friday everyone see you soon with the next update.




No comments:

Challenge 5000 Update

Happy Sunday morning, sun is shining for a while at least so I thought I would give you my first update. July was a slow month due to oth...