Monday 1 June 2015

My little bit of help for Nepal

I am a member of Loving Hands an organisation that makes items for all kinds of charities world wide. Due to the disaster earthquakes recently in Nepal members were asked to create 6" knitted or crocheted squares which will be sewn together to make blankets. Due to being under the weather for the last few weeks and losing my crochet mojo I thought this would be a good place to re-kindle my love of crochet and boy how I had missed it. So I rifled through my oddments box and made 30 squares that shall be sent of this week to the lovely Helen who is organising the sewing together bit. These colourful squares are also part of my stash busting 2015 challenge.


1 comment:

linda said...

I love making granny squares they always look pretty no matter what colours you use. Thank you for linking. :)

Challenge 5000 Update

Happy Sunday morning, sun is shining for a while at least so I thought I would give you my first update. July was a slow month due to oth...