Monday 9 January 2017

Beanie Fest!

I mentioned in my last post that I was making little Valentine beanie hats for premature babies around the UK. I make and store items so I can send a box full rather than just a few to save on postage costs. I have had a snaffle through my made stock items and have come up with a box to go today (if the rain stops) to the lovely Janet who runs Crafted with love - donation group Facebook group.  I have updated my charity totals too and so far I have made and donated 373 items. I would love to reach my 1000 makes goal by 31st December 2017. Gonna be busy busy busy but it makes me happy. If you would also like to help the group, just click on the link above or maybe find a group nearer to you and jump on board and make something for charity even if it's just one small beanie. The free pattern for the beanie is in my Ravelry store, just click on the link. Happy crafting on this wet and miserably Monday x




No comments:

Challenge 5000 Update

Happy Sunday morning, sun is shining for a while at least so I thought I would give you my first update. July was a slow month due to oth...