Sunday 9 November 2014

Freebie Alert!

Morning everyone its a lovely Sunny Sunday but household chores are talking to me instead of my crochet and card making. If I get a wriggle on with the chores I just might be able to sit and create this afternoon.

This post is short but sweet I am offering one of my cards made and personalised plus posted 1st class to the 100th person who likes my Facebook page www.facebook.com/sugarplumcards  so if you're interested in a free greetings card pop on over like my page and see if you are number 100.

This is just one one of my designs, who ever is number 100 can choose from any card on my website.


No comments:

Challenge 5000 Update

Happy Sunday morning, sun is shining for a while at least so I thought I would give you my first update. July was a slow month due to oth...