Thursday 3 September 2015

Baby Button Beanie with Mittens

I have been having play instead of getting on with my other projects, naughty I know but I had 70g of a lovely blue mixed baby soft yarn and I have sadly lost the label and do no remember the manufacturer, anyway this little ball of yarn was getting on my nerves. Overtime I opened one of my many draws it seemed to be there asking me to make something with it, so last night I decided to see what I could get out just 70g. In the end I made a sweet button beanie and a pair of mittens to fit 0-3 months and I still have plenty left over enough for probably a pair of booties. I have put the pattern in my Ravelry store for free. I aim to be making these for various baby charities and to sell as a newborn gift in my Folksy shop. Here is a link to the pattern - Baby Button Beanie & Mittens


No comments:

Challenge 5000 Update

Happy Sunday morning, sun is shining for a while at least so I thought I would give you my first update. July was a slow month due to oth...